iBALL Andi 4.5h one of the best Android phone in 2013 release by iball . iBALL Andi 4.5h .release before Micromax Canvas HD A116 which powered by Dual Core 1GHz Cortex A9 Processor and 1GB DDR3RAM. iBALL Andi 4.5h Features :
MediaTek Dual Core 1GHz Cortex A9 Processor
IPS qHD (960×540) High Quality Display
8.0MP Auto Focus back camera + Front camera with video calling support
Super responsive & smooth capacitive touch
4GB Internal Memory with 1GB DDR3 RAM
I brought this phone because of features and performance after reviewing from Internet. iBALL Andi 4.5h Android Phone good phone for normal use or for gaming also its better ,Temple Run 2 game running smoothly . Actually i brought this phone for Android development ,when i tried this phone on window 8 in USB debugging mode not able to connect and drivers also not match as window 8 required digitally certified drivers.
On iball portal at http://www.iball.co.in/Product/Andi-4-5h/399 not given USB debugging drivers they have only provided Tethering Drivers .But they have provided iBall Slide Debugging drivers for iBall Q9703 Tablet which is also compatible with iBall Andi 4.5h .
As window 8 not allow to install Unsigned Drivers by default as Security but you can enable that option go to
following link and follow the instructions
After that you need iBall Slide Debugging drivers download it from following link
Steps for installing ADB Driver for iball andi
- Connect your iBall Andi 4.5h with USB cable to your PC
- In iBall Andi 4.5h go to Setting > Developer options > ON > check USB Debugging
- You will get this screen in Device Manager
- Extract iBall Slide Debugging drivers to any folder
- Go to Device Manager and right click on iBall Andi4.5h click on update driver
- Click on browse my computer for driver software
- Browse the folder where you extracted iBall Slide Debugging drivers
- As you allow to install Unsigned driver you will come across this popup
- Click on Install this driver software anyway
Finally you have installed ADB driver for iball andi in window 8 successfully!
Thank you for visiting
image credit to iball.co.in