Get Engineering Admission through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2012 Organized By DTE with MHT-CET 2012 Valid Score Result
On declaring the Maharashtra Health and Technology Common Entrance Test ( MHT CET 2012) result on 9th June 2012 by DTE , the further process going to start for admission. Over the last five years DTE organized well CAP rounds for smoothing and keeping the transparency in Admission for Engineering Or Technology,with 4 CAP Rounds.
For the academic year 2012-2013 batch DTE Organize the 3 CAPS rounds ,which is good news for new coming batch! As in old process over the 4 CAPS were too time consuming and with limited rules and options to be fill ! As compare to last year record the Every CAP has compulsory options , even option also limited with no. In 2011 , CAP-1 had 20 options within which 9 options compulsory , CAP-2 had 30 options within which 15 options compulsory,CAP-3 had 45 options within which all options compulsory. If candidates allotted with compulsory option ,he/she got out of CAP rounds from next onwards. But this time DTE increases the options list to 100 options ,will less time consuming process.
The admission process explained with following Rules of Admission through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2012
Candidates who seeking for admission to Engineering/Technology courses are required appeared for
MHT-CET 2012/AIEEE-2012 with valid positive Score.
For the academic year 2012-2013 for Engineering/Technology Admission, the DTE will conduct total Three (3) CAP rounds of Centralized Admission Process
CAP Rounds I and II by Allotment for MHT-CET 2012/AIEEE-2012 cadidates and Round-III by Centralized Counseling only for Maharashtra State candidates
Steps for in the Admission through CAP for batch 2012-2013 after of MHT-CET 2012 are
1. Filling of Online Application Form for Centralized Admission to
Engineering/Technologyby eligible MHT-CET 2012 and AIEEE-2012 (Paper-I)
2. Document Verification & Confirmation of Online Application form at Application Form
3. Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates who have confirmed the online
Application Form on website www.dte.org.in/fe2012.
4. Submission of Grievances (if any) at ARC
5. Display of Final Merit List of candidates
6. Filling of Online Option Form for Mock Allotment of CAP Round I
7. Display of Mock Allotment for candidate through candidate’s login.
8. Confirmation of Option form for Round I in person at ARC
9. Display of Allotment of CAP Round I.
10. Reporting to respective Institutes as per allotment of CAP Round I
11. Filling of Online Option Form for CAP Round II
12. Confirmation of Option form for Round II in person at ARC
13. Display of Allotment of CAP Round II.
14. Reporting to respective Institutes as per allotment of CAP Round II
15. CAP Round-III by counseling and reporting to respective Institute.
For CAP-1 you allow to be fill 100 options (Min. 1 and Max. 100) if he/she gets allotment of any one choice from first Three options. Such candidates will not be able to participate in further rounds of CAP i.e. Round-II & III irrespective of whether such candidate confirms the admission or not.Other candidates who get allotment between options 04-100may also confirm the admission if he/she wishes to do so, however, such candidate will not be able to participate in further rounds of CAP i.e. Round-II & III if they confirm their admission.
For CAP-2 you allow to be fill fresh 100 options (Min. 1 and Max. 100) ,fresh means previous filled CAP-1 Application option form not considered you need apply again newly ,Candidate has to confirm the admission, if he/she gets allotment of any one of the options. Such candidate will not be able to participate in last round of CAP i.e. Round-III, irrespective of whether such candidate confirms the admission or not.
For CAP-3 Available seats will be offered to candidates eligible to participate in Round-III as per State Merit No All seats will be General Seats .No seat tag of reservation, AIEEE etc. shall be maintained in this round.All available seats will be offered only to Maharashtra State candidates who are eligible to participate in CAP Round-III..
For more information about Eligibility criteria , Type of Candidates,Rules ,no of Institutes please read carefully given Information Brochure by DTE
For finding nearest ARC center please visit at
Please do daily visit to http://dte.org.in/fe2012 , its may happen rule or policy get change ,read each uploaded documents by DTE in above link and get updated! Best of luck